Sunday, September 2, 2012

Labor Day Weekend, Hello!

I thought I would add a little personal entry each week for the fun of blogging and hopefully it's fun to read!

Sunday, September 2, 2012
Things to Smile about:
--It's Labor day weekend! No school tomorrow, no meetings, no stress!
--The weather is picture-perfect: warm & sunny. (Sundress weather!)
--I'm in love with my new aviators.
--Iced Caramel Chai. Enough said.
--Checked out an awesome new church service this morning.
--Going dancing tonight with friends!
--Hunter Hayes' CD has been my addiction. Haven't stopped listening since I bought it Tuesday... it's fantastic!
--My birthday's on Tuesday!


Things to Keep Perspective:
--Had to say "good-bye for a while" to a good friend going off to school.

Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment