Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Favorites. Moments, Products, Everything.

In 2012...
  • I went to Charlotte, North Carolina all-expenses paid with my school. (February)
  • I saw TimeFlies, Miranda Lambert, Joe Brooks, He Is We, All Time Low, The Summer Set, Austin Renfroe and most exciting, NEEDTOBREATHE in concert. 
  • I took a day-trip with friends to Sioux City, Iowa for a dear friend's wedding. 
  • I walked the JDRF walk. 
  • I took a day-trip to the Iowa State Fair with my family.
  • I received a 3.8 GPA both Spring and Fall semesters, landing me on the Dean's List. 
  • I went to the pool, the pumpkin patch, and on the boat. 
  • I saw one of my longest friends get married, celebrating her bachelorette party, wedding and reception with her and friends.
  • I served an internship at school, completely half of my second year as PR Coordinator. 
  • I went through sorority recruitment and was initiated into Zeta Tau Alpha.  
  • I volunteered for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.
  • I was inducted into PRSSA.
  • I was a hipster for Halloween. 
  • I rang the bells for the Salvation Army with one of my best friends.
  • I made one heck of an ugly sweater for Christmas and wore it on four different occasions. 
  • I went to California with my family for a week, seeing San Diego and Los Angeles for the first time.
  • I fell in love with MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study, Maybelline Color Tattoos, Maybelline Mascaras (Great Lash, One By One, Falsies), NYX lip glosses, Viva La Juicy perfume and many other beauty products.
  • I bought four sunglasses and only broke one of them. 
  • I learned just how stressed I can get, just how far I can let go of my personal goals with God and with my health.
  • And most importantly, I have gained the inspiration to treat my body the way it deserves to be treated. I made the conscious choice to believe I am worth it. And with God as my strength and focus, I will live the life I've imagined. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment