Thursday, June 27, 2013

London Looks!

Whilst in London last month, I purchased many, many drugstore makeup items that aren't easily accessible in the States.  After wearing some of the products on the trip, a few girls asked if I would go to Superdrug (a UK drugstore) and show them what I bought so they could get their hands on the same great products.  Later in the week, they asked me to do their makeup for a Medieval Banquet we attended on one of our final nights in London. I snagged a few pictures:




Top:  Killian, with and without flash.
Bottom:  Katy, with and without flash.

Featured products:
  • Sleek - Storm Eye Shadow Palette
  • Sleek - Naturals Eye Shadow Palette
  • Rimmel London - Scandal Eyes Kohl Kajal in brown
  • Maybelline - Color Tattoos
I also mixed a few shades from my Urban Decay Naked Palette that I brought on the trip with me.  Stay tuned for a blog with all the products, accessories, etc. that I purchased on my trip.  I only mentioned two trips to Superdrug... I didn't mention Boots and maybe some additional trips here and there. ;)

"Without makeup, women are pretty, but with makeup they can be pretty powerful."
 -- Bobbi Brown

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment