Wednesday, July 3, 2013

On My Nails: Fourth of July!

Simple, but festive.  
I didn't want to go too over the top this year, but you can't have 
America's Independence Day without some gaudy red, white, and blue.  


  • Red: Ulta Eye Popping Poppy under OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress
  • Blue:  Ulta Bluestreak under Sally Hansen HD Blu
  • White: Orly Instant Artist Striper
It's was a special feeling last week at a concert I attended, a celebration of America.  When the MC called for a moment of silence for veterans and during a solo rendition of the country's national anthem, suddenly 70 to 80,000 people were silent in a tribute to our great nation.  It was a surreal moment.  To all me fellow Americans, happy 4th of July! To any international readers, happy fourth day of July! :)
 -J

No comments:

Post a Comment