Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back to School Target Haul!

Even if you're not going back to school, there are so many great deals at the drug store, why not jump on it! I am going into my 3rd year of college, so I only needed a few school supplies, but there were a number of beauty/hygiene products I was completely out of. Here's what I got!
  1. 2012-13 Planner - Yes, it's huge, but I literally write EVERYTHING in my planner, plus it has a cute floral pattern on the calendar pages. 
  2. Target brand Highlighters - Just some cheap highlighters to keep my planner color-coordinated. OCD, much? Yeah, a little.
  3. Cute To-go Kleenex Packs...39 cents each!
  4. Mechanical Pencils - a must every year. Instead of filling them with lead, I just buy a new pack that lasts me all year.
  5. Aussie 3-Minute Miracle - This is a repurchase. Best deep conditioner I have ever used, and it's less than $3 a bottle. 
  6. Rimmel London Eye Makeup Remover - Also a repurchase. This remover is perfect for sensitive eyes and removes that top liner and mascara.  My last bottle lasted 9 months to boot!
  7. Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Top Coat - This is my favorite low-end top coat! It literally dries your polish in less than a minute, and seriously extends the wear of your manicure.  Between this and Seche Vite, I never (okay, almost never) get chips any more!
  8. Yes To Cucumbers Face Toilettes (30 Pack) - I used these last year, and got a 10-pack in my July Glam Bag. Using it last month made me remember how much I love these.  They fully clean your face AND remove all your makeup with ease.  It's also very cooling and refreshing. 
  9. Trident Peppermint Gum - Last, but not least, some dentist-approved gum, which I probably buy every time I go to the store. It's great for focusing during tests, too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment