Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer 2012 Favorites: Beauty!




  • Great Lash Mascara in Dark Brown - This mascara is one of the cheapest you can find at the drugstore at only $4.44 (Walmart).  This is the first mascara my mother bought for me, and it's still a fave.  The length is great: like your lashes but better. I especially love Dark Brown for summer to keep a natural look while defining the eyes.
  • Moraccan Oil - This has been a cult favorite for years, and I have to admit it is worth the hype.  While you can definitely find other hair oils for less, I have been using this bottle regularly this summer, especially after a long day in the heat or at the pool.  It delivers silky hair that smells wonderful.
  • MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study - This is the only MAC product I own, and I must say, it's eternally a staple in my makeup collection.  The light, champagne shimmer doesn't crease in the heat and adds a gorgeous light to your eyes to make them bright and polished. 
  • Staniac Hint of Tint for Cheeks & Lips - Now, I never use this for my cheeks, but I love using it on my lips! I received this in my Birchbox a couple months ago, and it's the perfect summer lip color. Stains are a great option for lasting color that looks natural yet brings color to your face.  I especially like this brand because it is easily build-able, but not too pigmented to look unnatural at first application.
These have been my go-to beauty products for a no-fuss natural look this summer.  From school to work and anywhere in between, I'm comfortable and ready to go!

Love,  Jenae

No comments:

Post a Comment