Thursday, August 2, 2012

Welcome to Dignity Dress!

My name is Jenae, and I have been blogging on tumblr at officialjenae.tumblr.com for nearly two years.  I've decided to create a blogspot instead to sophisticate my blog and simply reach more people.  I decided to call my new blog "Dignity Dress" based off the verse Proverbs 31:25 that says, "She is dressed in courage and dignity, she laughs at the days to come."  This verse is a great mission statement for all women, regarding beauty and life in general.  I believe makeup, hair, fashion are all fun and dandy, but they aren't necessary. However, as long as you are first dressing in dignity and courage, adding some mascara and a cute dress is icing on the cake.

Thanks for checking out my blog, stay tuned for many posts to come!

With love,
Jenae

No comments:

Post a Comment