Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer 2012 Favorites: Body

Instead of a specific July favorites, I decided to pick my top products of the entire summer. This post is the top 3 skincare products that I have used most or all of this summer and love! Stay tuned for makeup & hair faves as well as fashion favorites.


  1. Clearasil Daily Pore Cleansing Pads - These facial wipes are perfect for hot days when your skin needs cleansing, but without taking off your eye-makeup.  These have 2% Salicylic Acid in them which is good for controlling acne.  Overall, they are refreshing and keep my skin feeling clean and clear throughout the day. 
  2. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion - This is a sample size I received in my July Glam Bag. I have maybe used half of this bottle, and I've been using it as my moisturizer everyday for 3-4 weeks.  It is the perfect summer moisturizer because it greatly reduces shine and oiliness on the skin as soon as it dries on your skin.  It also has a menthol-y cooling effect that is rejuvenating in the morning. I will definitely be purchasing a full size!
  3. Simple Soothing Facial Toner - I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks, but I've already realized the importance of a toner.  I haven't used one regularly in years, and this toner is as good as any.  It feels really nice and cleansing. Also does a nice job leveling out my skin.
  4. Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray - Yes, this one kind of sticks out among the rest.  I bought this bottle at B&BW's semi-annual sale for $3.  I have worn this almost everyday since.  The light floral is a classic scent for me, and it's the ultimate summer scent. Sweet and floral, light and clean. What more can you ask for?
Hope you enjoyed hearing about my favorite body products from this summer. The Kiehl's moisturizer is by far my favorite product of the bunch.  I've used the spray and the Clearasil pads for years, and I can see that lotion to be a new staple product as well.

Jenae

No comments:

Post a Comment