Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer 2012 Favorites: Fashion!



  • Jeweled Sandals from Target, $14.99
    These sandals are so comfortable and well-made.  I love that they are casual, but that pass as 'work appropriate' since they aren't the usual rubber flip-flop.  I have worn these to work all summer and out & about.  These also come in silver, but the rose gold just stole my heart this summer.



  • Cream Fedora with Polka Dot Scarf from Forever 21, $10
    I bought this fedora at the beginning of May and have worn it to the pool and around town.  I don't wear hats too often, but I don't know why! I got compliments on this gem every time I wore it.  The scarf adds a girly touch and the style made me channel my inner LC.  I will definitely be holding onto this accessory for many summers to come.
  • Black & Brown Satchel from Old Navy, $22
    Now, before you cringe at the price tag, I found this on clearance last month for $10. Bargain! I was looking for a cross body bag, big enough to fit just about anything, including a small planner or water bottle. This bag is surprisingly made really well and is the perfect bag for me. Just throw it over your body and go! Funny (annoyingly) enough, Old Navy is re-promoting these bags in new colors for Fall at the original price. Not going to lie, I will be eyeing the clearance rack in the next couple months to snag a second bag for cheaper. 
Hope you all enjoyed seeing my Summer 2012 favorite items! Check out my favorite beauty products and body products HERE and HERE.
With Love,
Jenae

No comments:

Post a Comment