Friday, August 3, 2012

Nail of the Day: Butter London

 Butter London's Teddy Girl, direct sunlight (top) flash, indoors (bottom), 2 coats
This polish is quite pricy at $14 a bottle, but if you can find a $3.50 or 20% off coupon from Ulta, they are more manageable.  I have had this polish for about a year and it's still nice quality. I do admit that it has become slightly thicker since purchase.  It's still useable and presents a beautiful creme baby pink.  It's a little more pink in person, but very nice for a summer wedding or event.  When you want a break from your flesh-toned nudes and french manicure, this is a nice alternative within your comfort level.

I do have three other Butter London polishes, and as long as I have more coupons, I will continue to buy them when beautiful shades call my name. They are nice quality, completely opaque in two coats (sometimes in just one!), and last a nice while without chipping. I recommend it when you're down for a splurge!

No comments:

Post a Comment